Quality of Service
As part of our service guarantee, Limcorp ensure that our clients receive the highest possible service by structuring our operational processes in line with the following performance targets:
Prompt Response Times
- Clients are contacted in regards to the when their work request will be actioned within one (1) hour of Limcorp receiving the instruction with an appointment made to attend to a site.
- Emergency Items are to be attended to within 2 to 3 hours of Limcorp receiving notification, with the item resolved, or made safe, within 24 hours.
- Non urgent Items are to be attended to within 48 hours
Quality of Workmanship
- All work is to be compliant and meets all relevant standards, regulations, tolerances, codes of practice or guidelines
- Limcorp utilise only fully qualified and licensed staff and subcontractors for works
- Ad hoc Quality Assurance (QA) inspections of completed Routine Maintenance works and compulsory QA inspections of Major Projects.
- Works are carried out so as to cause minimum annoyance or inconvenience to site occupants at all times.
- One point of contact to liaise with the client and manage the work request, from commencement to completion with the client kept informed as to the ongoing status of the works as well as being notified in writing when the works are complete.
- Limcorp aims to have a fast turnaround time on most quotations. Any quote outstanding more than 3 days is escalated to Limcorp Company Management for resolution.
Insurance and Accreditation
Limcorp provides assurance of its work and staff with Work Cover and Public Liability insurances covered. Limcorp also provides quality control systems and holds an ISO 9001:2008 accreditation.
All current certificates are provided on this page.
ISO Accreditation Certificate
Work Safe Certificate
Limcorp’s operation and service provisions are reviewed on a daily basis with all issues of non-compliance being notified to management for action.